If you’re an early bird and order before 1pm, we can send off your goodies the same day. If not, we’ll send it off on the next working day and depending on where you are in the world, there’s a few ways we can deliver to you:
Free Delivery (On Orders over £10)
USA Flat Rate
£15 (Approx $20 )
7-10 Working Days
Europe Flat Rate
£15 (Approx €18)
3-10 Working Days
Rest Of The World Flat Rate
7-10 Working Days
If you happen to miss you’re delivery because… you know, life… don’t worry, our courier service will notify you, whether they’ve left it with a neighbour or plan to reschedule delivery for the next day. They will also ask you to sign for your goodies as proof of receipt so you won’t come home to a package hidden under you’re doormat or behind your plant pot.
If you need to return your goodies, even if it’s because you changed your mind (parents are allowed to do that too) you can return your order to us within the first 14 days and get a full refund.*
To send something back, contact our team and we will help you out.
From time to time, there are delays with orders that are often outside our control, if that is the case we will contact you by email or phone to keep you in the loop as much as possible.
Factors that cause delays include but are not limited to extreme weather conditions, technical failures, customs delays, etc. Amonev Ltd does not take responsibility for shipment delays nor damages caused during transportation.
Please contact us if you come across any issues.
When it comes to that wonderful time of the year, to make sure you get your goodies before the big day, we need all UK orders to be placed by the 19th of December and international orders by the 16th of December. Unfortunately because of the season, we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas on any orders placed after these recommended dates.
Any orders placed on Good Friday to Easter Monday will not be processed and shipped until the following working day.
Other National Holidays
Orders placed on holidays classified as a bank holiday in the UK will not be processed until the following working day.
The Nitty Gritty*
- Recieved a faulty, incorrect or the wrong item? Let us know first & we’ll be able to help you better.
- To send something back, contact our team and we will help you out.
- Products purchased must be returned to our warehouse before a full refund can be processed.
- We can only accept returns that are unused & in their original packaging, returns that are soiled, damaged or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- We are not legally required to accept items which are personalised or which are sealed and not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene, if the items become unsealed after delivery unless the items are defective or misdescribed.
- If you’re returning only part of an order, we won’t be able to refund the original delivery charge, sorry.
- Return shipping expenses are not covered by Amonev Ltd.
- Please make sure you obtain a proof of postage receipt from whoever you leave your return parcel with. If your return doesn’t reach us and you don’t have proof you sent it back to us we won’t be able to refund you.
- Although our refund policy is much more generous than your legal right to return your order, we are required to inform you that you have a legal right to return faulty or misdescribed products and receive a full refund for the products.
- You also have a legal right to return your whole order to us and receive a full refund of the products which you ordered if you send the order back to us within the period of 14 days beginning the day after you received your order.
- Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.